Friday, January 3, 2014

Welcome

Welcome to my blog and HAPPY 2014!

This year, I'm so blessed and fortunate to have my first class of sweet little TK-ers!  I've been a substitute the last couple years and I loved collecting ideas and strategies from other classrooms.  I did my student teaching in a 5th grade class and LOVED it.  I was also a long term guest teacher in a 5th grade and 2nd grade class!  And yes, I was shocked when I found out I would have 4 year olds in August.  Would I change it?  NEVER!  I love my lovebugs!

I will share my classroom organization, ideas for teaching TK, and the crazy changes I make in my classroom.  I hope you enjoy and please come back and visit!

Here are some pictures of my room before the kiddos arrived.

Day -11.  The day I received my keys!
Day -6.  Stuff ALL over the place.
Day -5.  Added a splash of color.
Day -1.  I'm ready to meet my little ones!




No comments:

Post a Comment